Friday 25 July 2014

Vinaigrette Mustard


This recipe? I'm addicted. I can eat it all day long from breakfast, lunch and dinner. I just, can't get enough. Even when I think I've had my fill and walk away satisfied, ten scones later it's calling my name from the fridge 'another bowl of green, please'. This spicy honey-mustard dressing is not only an excellent for salad but also can be used to marinate pork loin chops! You have to try it with your summer salads!

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup white vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 drops hot sauce
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, pepper, salt, garlic, oil and hot sauce until thoroughly combined. Chill until serving. 

Tips: You can also squeeze some lemon juice for your liking.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment