Saturday 13 September 2014

Frenchologie x Lucille Clerc



Frenchologie caught up with Lucille Clerc, a French London based illustrator. She started working in London after graduating from Central Saint Martins with an MA in Communication Design in 2008. Her detailed style often integrates different printing techniques. We are proud to showcase her work in our pop up store,(38 earlham street, WC2H 9LH London Uk) .

What is your favourite word? Mesmerising

What is your least favourite word? Procrastination

What turns you on? Humour

What turns you off? Stinginess

What sound or noise do you love? My cat’s purring

What sound or noise do you hate? The pneumatic drills surrounding my place at the moment

What is your favourite curse word? A classic ….Puta*n is always helpful…but I have a long list

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Open a café (might still happen one day)

What profession would you not like to do? Dentist

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Take another ticket!

Your favourite qualities in a woman? Being wit, driven, caring

Your favourite qualities in a man? Being a MAN (really)

Your idea of happiness? Doing what you love and make a living of it – knowing that my family and my friends are healthy and happy too 

What is your greatest extravagance? holidays

Which talent would you most like to have? time travelling

What is your favourite occupation? drawing

What I hate the most? knowing nothing ever last

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Like

On what occasion do you lie? I’m a very bad liar, so only when I make jokes

Your favourite food and drink? Any comfort food that brings me back to my childhood (pot au feu, poule au pot) My grand mother’s potato fritters and for special days, any bottle from my dad’s cellar :) For regular days I’m addicted to tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment